Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Discouraged

Ah... the problem for many people: The Job Hunt.
I am totally discouraged after today. I searched and searched and searched for jobs. Many looked interesting. Many would I have applied for but for the small fact that I am not qualified. For anything. Other than nannying. Well at least according to everyone who is hiring/writing the descriptions of jobs and requirements. 3-5 years minimum experience. The age old problem of: how do you get that experience when you need experience to get a job? And the kicker is: I know that I could do a phenomenal job at almost any of the jobs posted.

So instead, I took the afternoon off (well from like 4:00 on) to putz around with photoshop and textures and brushes. Brushes? I haven't figured that out AT ALL. I know a cheat-y way of putting texture in.

My little kitties have been meowing today a lot. Last night I discovered Fjord had EATEN tin foil. From the cream cheese wrapper. Trust me when I tell you that you don't want to know how I found this out. Let's just say it had to do with the fact that he also had eaten some of my hair from the shower (which I swear I clean out after every shower). He seems fine today. Such an odd little cat.

Pool table is ordered and will be here tomorrow. Set up/installation is on Tuesday. Then I can become the pool shark and make money that way. Or something like that. Until then, I'm praying that God will direct me. And I'm waiting to hear back from a temp agency.

*sigh*

Oh yeah. And I'm listening to Celine Dion.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment